December 16, 2008

Have you been there?

Geez! Another night and no sleep for me. Wide awake, tossing, turning. So what do you do after an hour of that.....you get up. I guess it is the time of the year or a mom thing or a busy person thing. I have had a thousand thoughts running through my brain at lightning speed. How will I get the wrapping done, I haven't finished decorating, what are we eating, the house needs cleaning, the Christmas cards aren't done, the laundry is backed up, and then there is work, minutes are behind, loan applications are due, month end reports, year end reports ....... all this and the million ways to solve them and then worst of all......I am wide awake worrying that I won't get up on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.