May 14, 2009

Retreat!

and not the kind that means you pull back. Retreat as in Stitching Retreat at the beach. This is my first one and I am so excited. I have my 'stuff/projects' packed and am ready to leave work at noon and head on down to the beach.

I have had the weekends at the various conventions and they have always been a blast. This is a bit different......stitching at a seaside hotel as if the beach by itself wasn't enough. Am I ready for some complete R & R. No reports to do, no deadlines to meet, no forms to complete, no pdf's to email.

I've heard rave reviews about the previous retreats. Salty Yarns here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.