May 29, 2009

Weird sky

There is really weird cast to the light being shed by the sunset tonight. Everything is kind of pink-yellow looking. Another missed photo op. Kind of erie but it matters not. It is Friday! Yeah! I have stitching ahead of me tonight and this weekend. Tomorrow I am picking strawberries with a friend. Yum-mo! I will freeze some, eat some, take some to my daughter in PA and give my grandson some.

I am so happy to be done with work for the week. So happy I could jump up and do a dance and this is one non-dancing chick-a-dee. Something about 4 days weeks being harder not to mention office politics (and games!) This is exactly why I need to stitch. Non-stitchers can never appreciate how you can clear your mind and lower your blood pressure and release all the tension by stitching. It always cracks me up when the NSer's comment that stitching would get on there nerves. Nah!

I didn't get much stitching in this week. Actually every time I sat to stitch I ended up falling asleep....not tonight. I am getting a big cup of coffee. I need to make progress on the second side of my Etui and I need to make sure a post a picture of my latest project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.