October 20, 2009

PIF

I wasn't even going to log in this morning.  I thought a better way to spend the next 45 minutes before I start to get ready for work would be to stitch.   But the laptop is sitting here beckoning and alas I have no will power over it. 


I am so happy that after a quick check of emails for verify meetings and dinner dates, I jumped to my blog.   What a pleasant surprise to see some fantastic news today..... that I was picked by Meari on her PIF (Pay it forward) blog post!   How cool.  I can't remember when I won anything.  Maybe an office 50/50 but this is better.  It's stuff!  I will receive 5 stitching related items in the next 365 days.  I will have to check out the rules and see if they all are to be sent at once or spread out over the year.   This is fun and imagine how exciting to come home from work and find a surprise in the mail.

Now it's my turn to give it to three other people!

I'm gonna be drawing for three people to do this for. Please watch for my post with instructions. Remember you have to be willing to reciprocate on your blog.

If you haven't seen the movie, put it in your Netflix que and get out the tissues.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning, Robin. I agree... It's a great movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.