October 18, 2009

Rain rain and more rain!

I can't believe it is raining again or rather still raining along the mid-atlantic.    My poor daughters came from opposite directions each traveling a couple of hundred miles to meet in Rhinebeck for the Sheep and Wool Festival.  I am sure they are having fun even if the weather is not agreeable.  I can't complain about the weather while I sit all comfy in my pj's by the fire.  I am thankful I don't have to travel as they do and will feel better when they each reach their respective homes and states.

1 comment:

  1. we made it, obviously. you've heard all the fun details. i hope to have a blog post up about it soon, though other things might prevent that from happening too soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.