January 24, 2010

My Year of changes - Week Four

(EDITED/now with photos)
There are a whole bunch on the list and I have not decided which one to concentrate on this week for my small change.....I am have put some thought on which to choose......

Stitchey Stuff - WaHoo!  A finish.   A real finish.    Stitching and finishing complete.   What a fun project. 




And a little side trip to a Bent Creek patriotic.......this is a 3 motif set and I have misplaced the other two!!
I need to make up for the lost time on yesterday.   The 50 hour week plus after work activities really caught up to me.   I did finish my Huck Embroidery and then actually did the finishing!   I was doing a lot of computer work yesterday as well updating forms that I need to upload to a website I maintain for a community group and did a tiny bit of general picking up but really not a ton of accomplishment for a whole day.  Could have been the non-stop Lifetime movies I was veg-ing on.   I was in bed, asleep, at 9:15 last night and slept til 5:30 this morning!    I have not had that much sleep in years and now feel re-charged and ready to tackle that to-do list.

So, I am off to Walmart and the grocery store to get ready to the week ahead.   I will debate my choices and make a decision of my Week 4 change of the week.    These choices are sometimes based on the events of the last week and this week was full of potential.   My decision will be based on my premise that to continue to do the same thing and expect a different outcome is (one) definition of insanity!  Therefore, I will continue my small changes in order to have my different outcome and to try to eliminate some of the insanity in my life.............stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.