May 2, 2010

Getting closer to a new start

OH!!!!! What will it be?   I have a few in my stitching basket that I want to start but not until I fulfill my promised to myself........to complete a thing or two or more!  I have sew many near completion.   You would think it would be sew simple to take the one on my list that is closest to being finished but 10% left to do on one may be more that 50% to complete on a different project.  Oh the decisions. 

This week I finished my Between The Sheets Sampler and promptly took it to be framed without so much as a photo.   I picked up my son-in-law's graduation piece to finish and am making great progress.  I should have this one done before the week is over.   The joke is, my fabulous son-in-law went to night school for 13, yes 13 years! to get his degree, will it take me just as long to complete his graduation sampler?  Also, I took my SB April Showers to work to hang in my cubicle before I photographed it, so here is another recent finish.   Next, will be SB May Flowers to finish; the stitching is complete but I need to create it as a fanfold.

So back to what will be on my list next....
I think I will work on completing this stitchy thing I picked up at the Longaberger Homestead a few years back.   While it is not Cross Stitch! it is stitching.  Once this one is complete, I think I will take on one more quick finish before a start a new project.   Just in time for my May Retreat in OCMD.  Perhaps I can create a rotation of a couple of WIP's and a couple of new items.   hmmm, deserves some thought.  
Wishing all a great week and successful stitching.  I know my week ahead is a busy one with a quilting class, a board meeting, stitching group at my house and leaving Friday morning for Boston.

1 comment:

  1. So, did you pick something yet? I always love it when those old WIPs are finished, although it doesn't happen often for me!

    Missed you at the Guild meeting. Hope Boston was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.