June 21, 2010

Some finishes to share!

I can't believe it!  I actually have some finishes to share and I cannot find my camera!  It is here in the house SOMEWHERE and it is right where I put it!  I even had it last night.  I am sure I must have been blabbing away or got sidetracked and put it down in not its usual place.  Last week I lost my pedometer and when I located it is was bizarrely placed on a bookcase out of the way.....like when did I walk by and place it there?    And yes, I have checked the bookcase and no camera.    I only have certain places I put things  like the keys, the phone, the remote, to avoid just this........maybe by the time I find it, I will have three finishes to share......because I am stitches away from finishing my wedding sampler!  yeah!  I hope to put the last stitch in before Friday so I can get to the LNS for the framing on Saturday.   Yes, even though my farmer's market guy made good on my last framing job, this wedding sampler is special and I want to go the extra mile with the framing......

2 comments:

  1. Robin, This sounds so familiar. lol Hope it is found soon. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finishes. Hope you find your camera soon so we can see them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.