Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Finish...

I finished my little Lizzie Kate Halloween thingie.   It was nice to work on something that worked up quickly.  I love the little button spider.   I initially thought of looking for a smaller button but now I am OK with the one I used.   Other projects, although you see progress, the finish lines seems like an insurmountable distance away.   This little guy took me back to my early love of cross stitch.   Now I am going to stitch up Sew Spooky from Carol at IStitchaholic.   I love her designs and have downloaded several.   You probably has all seen them.....Sew Read, Sew Blue, Sew Autumn, etc.   It should be another quickie....on the same fabulous fabric.

8 comments:

natalyK said...

Great finish. Your next project looks like fun. Happy Stitching.

Tracey said...

I LOVE it! It sure looks like a fun stitch :^) Thanks for the link to purchase "Sew Spooky"! I ordered it and had a response form Carol in less than 5 minutes. Have a great weekend...

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

How cute!
Congrats on the finish!

Catherine said...

How cute!! Love how the button looks like a spider!!

I just saw "Sew Spooky" yesterday - love it!

Mel said...

Sooo cute!
Congrats.

Sherry said...

Whoo Hoo on the finish - and I love (did I say "love" - I mean LOVE) the button spider!!

Susan said...

The spider button looks great! I love these quick finish projects since they usually inspire me to get moving on some of the bigger ones.

Blu said...

Very cute finish! That spider button is absolutely adorable!