Thursday, September 30, 2010

A finish

My Halloween Stitch is complete -


This is Sew Spooky from Carol at IStitch.  I did this on 28 ct. Cashel Linen  in DaVinci from Picture That Plus.     I changed a few things - some on purpose and some through errors but am anxious to do my finish next week.   I know how I want to finish my finish but packing is more important tonight!!! I am off to a retreat in Ocean City, MD tomorrow.  So looking forward to non-stop stitching.   It is back to the Lankford Hotel and Salty Yarns!    I need to keep a tight rein on my purse strings and not buy out half the store again.  Time to pack and pick out what I will take to stitch....I always start something new this weekend so it is doubly exciting!

9 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful! Congratulations on your finish!

Chris said...

Great finish! Have a wonderful time at the retreat!

Chris

Deborah said...

Great finish!

Carol said...

What a darling finish, Robin! I hope your days at the retreat and fun and relaxing :)

natalie said...

Have fun! Salty Yarns is such a fabulous name. :) Great finish also!

Jodie said...

This looks great!

Jennifer said...

LOVELY! The finish is very very cute!!!

Vonna said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love this finish and the colors you added to yours :)

Sharon said...

Cute finish. Carol's patterns are great! Congrats on the finish.