September 30, 2010

A finish

My Halloween Stitch is complete -


This is Sew Spooky from Carol at IStitch.  I did this on 28 ct. Cashel Linen  in DaVinci from Picture That Plus.     I changed a few things - some on purpose and some through errors but am anxious to do my finish next week.   I know how I want to finish my finish but packing is more important tonight!!! I am off to a retreat in Ocean City, MD tomorrow.  So looking forward to non-stop stitching.   It is back to the Lankford Hotel and Salty Yarns!    I need to keep a tight rein on my purse strings and not buy out half the store again.  Time to pack and pick out what I will take to stitch....I always start something new this weekend so it is doubly exciting!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish! Have a wonderful time at the retreat!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling finish, Robin! I hope your days at the retreat and fun and relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! Salty Yarns is such a fabulous name. :) Great finish also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY! The finish is very very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love this finish and the colors you added to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute finish. Carol's patterns are great! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.