November 24, 2010

The ABC's of Me!

Borrowed from Meari.....just for fun.....
A - Age: 50-something
B - Bed size: Queen-sized Sleep Number
C - Chore you hate: Filing paperwork
D - Dog's name: NA
E - Essential start your day item(s): Stitching time
F - Favorite color: Blues, especially turquoise
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5' 5"
I - Instruments you play: LOL - I have NO rhythm
J - Job: Executive Administrative Assistant
K - Kids: 2 daughters, 1 son, 1 son-in-law, 1 daughter-in-law
L - Living Arrangements: Married with Children with a mortgage!
M - Music you love: Easy Listening/piano instrumentals/Drum Corp and quad solos
N - Nicknames: Rob
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes
P - Pet Peeve: Drama. All the drama some people generate
Q - Quote from a movie: ...."turn you from a rooster to a hen in one shot", Dolly Parton, Steel Magnolias
R - Right or left handed: Left
S - Siblings: 1 sisters, 1 brothers, 2 half brothers
T - Time you wake up: 5:30AMish
U - Underwear: All colors, all styles
V - Vegetable you dislike: Love them all, especially if I can melt cheese on them
W - Workout Style: YMCA 3 times a week
X - rays you've had: Mammo, spine, hips, radioactive uptakes of thyroid
Y - Yummy food you make: Seven Layer Cookie Bars!
Z - The best place to visit: Either of my daughers!

And now you know my ABC's, won't you play along with me?

1 comment:

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.