August 24, 2011

I've lost it...

not my mind.....as feeble as it can beat times it is still there.......I've lost my stitching mojo.   Too many hours at work? too many home improvement jobs hanging in the balance? too many fabrics waiting for me to rotary cut? too many checks to write and board reports to do?  too few days of summer left? too many things on my mind? too much analyzing?........don't know, just not in the mood to stitch right now.   What is up with that?   Does this happen to you to?

5 comments:

  1. Robin I think we all go thru this at one time or another. Just hope you get it back by the end of September for our week end. Can't wait. Miss Thursday stitching too.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am having a hard time finding my mojo. I think the end of summer drawing near is weighing me down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to here your stitching mojo has take a hike. it happened to me too this summer. I juts waited and kept looking over blogs, my stash and the ONS shops until something said "Stitch me!" And then I made up for lost time.

    So just wait it will return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happens to me sometimes - when it comes back, comes back with a vengence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to adjust to back-to-school. And I spend portions of days and days waiting for the plumber to show up to bathroom limbo. I could be stitching during this downtime but I'm just frazzled.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.