July 21, 2012

Posting in increments

So much to share and so many pix to add that  I am posting many little posts to catch you up on life in my neck of the woods.....

This arrived this week.  This proves your kids do listen to you.   Ever hear those words from your child...."how come she can do it and I can't?...."  Once I shot back at them...."Well it is because she is my favorite.  I love her best."    Silence.



It became a running joke once they realized I could never ever have a favorite and that I just used it to put a wrinkle in the incredible grief they were lamenting over that very moment.  Smoke and mirrors people.  When I unwrapped this UPS package from my son, I laughed right out loud.   Obviously someone at Hallmark had the same as my sentiment.  

3 comments:

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.