April 19, 2013

Boston

The bombing at the Boston Marathon is still so hard to wrap my brain around.  Such a senseless act.  The devastation to those poor peoples lives that were there to cheer on the athletes.  I just can't imagine what it must for the people of Massachusetts as the events have unfolded across the tv today.  My Boston daughter is fine as are her friends and coworkers.  My hearts go out to the victims and their families, to the first responders, to the everyday mom and dad in lockdown with their scared children in their own home, to the police and government agencies trying to put an end to this and I pray the authorities can get this guy in custody with no more injury or loss of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.