January 22, 2014

And the winner is...

No fuss no muss here...keeping it simple.....

Catherine aka Diamond C of I love to stitch! is the winner of my Pay It Forward Give-A-Way.   Congrats to you Catherine.

I apologize for not opening this up internationally.   I don't know what I was thinking when I added that to the criteria!  Next time all will be welcomed.

Catherine please contact me via email or comment here with your name and mailing information.   Remember - I am packing and leaving on a jet plane early early (5:15 a.m.  airport check-in) on the 24th and will not return from the land of no internet/no email until February 1st.   I will acknowledge receipt of your address on 2/2 or 2/3 OR select another winner if necessary by 2/4.

Thanks all and keep on shopping your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.