November 4, 2014

Sorry Peeps!

Sorry for the multitude of changes to my blog layout.   I don't know if this shows up for others but I am having issues with Blogger.    When I view on my blog, all the items down the right sidebar are 'wiggling'.   It is very annoying to try to type, read or access links with jumping letters.    I have tried different templates, uninstalled and reinstalled the 'gadgets' and 'widgets' but still get the dancing letters.   Maybe this is yet another issue I have developed since my latest Apple Update.   I know my iPad has been acting less than stellar since 8. whatever has been installed.

Anyway, that's my story and I am sticking to it!

Get out and exercise your right to vote today!

2 comments:

  1. I totally voted....even after a day of subbing 4th graders on a rainy indoor recess day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted had to it is a must.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.