August 26, 2015

Stitch from Stash August Re-cap

Not a whole lot of progress to report.


Stitch from Stash Recap

July carry forward - $33
August allotment -  $25
Credit for finishing - 54 x 54 stitches - $4
(Squarelogy Pin Cushion)
New balance - $62

Got to get stitching and finishing to grow that balance!  I hope to have completed a
pre-stitch for an October class to earn some $$$ next month.   Maybe I should focus
on some close-to-finished WIP's to build that bank before I am off to Jamboree in
October.   That weekend will surely extinguish my Stitch from Stash budget!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your sfs budget
    Good idea to finish some wips for extra credit :)
    That is what i am doing also, i like to buy a chatelaine on the end of the year so i am trying to finish as much as possible and no spending
    Curious what you are saving for
    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I am also working on wips and jumping from one to the other.
    What are you saving for? I like to hear about a stitchers future plans.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.