September 29, 2015

Stitch From Stash September Re-cap

Stitching from stash for September

August carry forward - $62.00
Allotment for September - $25.00
Spent in September - $0.00
Credit in September  $8.00
Class piece prestitch 51 x 51 Pear
Class piece prestitch 51 x 51 Apple
EGA Stitch-a-long Pin Keep 18 x 51
Balance. $95.00

I sure am glad my virtual wallet has grown so well.  In October I am off to Salty Yarns in OCMD for five days and a couple of classes.  I fear I will use my virtual dollar allotment well into the next year.  I need not to be the "winner" again this retreat for the one who spends the most!  I am worried I may get blindsided by the trunk show the teachers will bring with them.

Refrain!  
Exercise restraint!  
Have some will power! 
I hope I hear those voices in my head.  

Hmmmm,  reality is this will all go down the drain once I start to wind my way around the store and find things I just HAVE to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.