January 9, 2016

Day 10

Day 10 and I have already fallen off the exercise wagon.   Don't worry, I didn't get hurt.  Six days strong and motivated and then excuses, excuses, excuses.

Ever go to the gym and have some uber exercise freak next to you?   It is no wonder we get discouraged.   The reality of my life is we don't know how lucky it was that I didn't throw something out of whack just putting on my gym clothes.  

This is more like my fitness routine....

 Or this easily happens to me.....


And I am sure I am not alone.




 Since I don't expect to grow any taller as I am at that age when we start to loose height.   I will not be disheartened.   I will get myself back on track.    Back to the plan of alternating days of the bike, yoga and treadmill.   One day at a time......and one hefty pound at a time.  Ugh!

6 comments:

  1. Go Robin, you can do it! I need to dust off the treadmill and recumbent bike and get going as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean stitching doesn't count as exercise????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giggling here with you..
    So sweet of you,.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even getting to the gym is a great thing, you can't compare yourself to the people who live there! Love your funnies, one of my personal favorites is The Oatmeal's comic about running (he names his lack of motivation the "Blerch")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm I happen to be at that stage in life where I sopped growing too, well taller any way, wider is whole other thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.