September 11, 2016

9/11 Remembered


As I sit typing and watching Sunday Morning recap on 9/11 I am taken back to exactly where I was when I heard of the first plane strike.   The disbelief, the shock and the terror that we were all filled with as we watch the horror unfold.  I have not yet been to the 9/11 Memorial in NYC but I do plan to go one day and I am sure I will be reduced to tears from the emotion.  I live close enough to NYC to know someone who knows someone who lost their life that day.  The world is such a different place since 9/11.






1 comment:

  1. Please visit the 911 memorial museum. Very powerful as well as emotional. I live in New York and still pains me to relive that day.
    Prayers for all the lives that were lost on that day.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.