|There are snowflakes there that are not showing up!|
Anyway, Day Two of my hurry-up Christmas Ornament stitching ended with me pleased with my progress. However, Day Three dawned with the inability to find the other card of Crescent Colors English Ivy. I KNOW I have two cards. Although both were left over from a previous project, I knew there was enough. If you know me, you know I hate, with a passion, wasting time 'looking' for things. I search my project bag, my stitching bag, pulled the cushion off my stitching chair and resigned to blame the cat and move on. Poor maligned Buddy.
I think I am satisfied to use Bullfrog. I hope to finish the stitching tonight, prep with interfacing and be able to turn wrong sides together and stitch the finishing at lunchtime on Monday and Tuesday at work this week.
I putzed about a bit and tried using Mod Podge to attach card making paper to the backing of a project. Good thing it was a practice run. It came out a bit ripply. I am not going to reinvent the wheel but will head to YouTube to find a tutorial.
Also in my impatience to get something done, I decided on a frame for the Longaberger Basket stitch. I was torn between this frame and the plaid frame but I thought of how I could display the finish and the frame won.
Thanks for stopping by and keep on stitching