November 26, 2017

SB Stocking Progress

I have made fabulous progress on William's stocking.   I have to finish  the row of garland, add a row of snow flakes and them add his name!  Not stitched or sewed anything else!

And as I was rooted about in the drawer I keep buttons in for some small buttons to attach.....lo and behold, I had bought the embellishment pack.   Wahoo!  

Now I need to carve out some time at lunch to go to JoAnn's for lining and backing.    I just may get this done by Christmas!













We had unseasonably warm weather (60's) yesterday and I managed to get all the Christmas decorations out of the garage attic, the outside decorated and some of the inside done.   Wow, so very far ahead on this note but not so with the shopping side of the coin.

Thanks for stopping by and keep on stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Your house decorating looks great, Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a warm and welcoming entrance to your home! You are really moving on William's stocking. It is looking good. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling finish! I can wait to see the backing and lining fabric you choose. We’ve had a warm autumn too, crazy enough to be using the air conditioner in November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the finished stocking! It going to be perfect! I’m in the same place shopping wise.....very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin: Your entry is beautiful, I have yet to decorate inside or out, maybe tomorrow outside.
    Love the Shepherds Bush stockings they are adorable.
    How lucky you found the button pack, I am looking forward to seeing the fabric you pick for the backing and the finished stocking.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.