February 1, 2009

Calling all UFO's



I mean to tell you I didn't realize I have so much sh&% until I started sorting. I know I have STUFF but I really didn't remember all that I had.

It was almost like window shopping to dump and sort and let me fingers flip through charts as my mind raced at what to do next. Somewhere along the way I came across a jumble of projects that I finished stitching but I didn't do the finishing itself. So one stop and $58 later at Joann's, I have an assortment of fat quarters of which I will use to do the finishing.




Not wanting to do the same old thing and frame this and that, I found a neat little stand to sew and stuff and display. I hope I can accomplish as easily as the directions make it seem. That's the plan anyway for these three Shepard's Bush monthlys. I have the Feb and March complete, April is somewhere and I need to stitch Jan, and August through December! I was quite proud of myself that I kept up with the autoship for six months but alas.........






So, while millions, I mean MILLIONS, are watching the Super Bowl.....I for one will follow my own drummer and be content to stitch, stuff, tuck, turn and hopefully complete a couple of projects.

PS The best laid plans......I curled up on the sofa and watched the commericials on the new flat screen tv. My drummer was not drummer too loudly I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.