November 7, 2009

Blogoversary!

Sorry for the delay in the Blogoversary posting.   We have had a death in the family.   Although it was following a long illness one is never really prepared.   My time since last week has been spent making arrangements with family and going over details.     We have had some warm thoughts and good laughs remembering a wife, a mother, a mother-in-law, a grandmother.

I hope to be able to photograph my give-a-way and post by tomorrow (Sunday).   Right now I have kids sleeping in the room with my stash!  I hope to get some stitching in this morning as things wind down after yesterday's services.   Stitching is always what calms me, releaves my tension and keeps my blood pressure down.   All of you who stitch know the therapeutic  value of needle and thread.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss.
    It is as you say still hard even though it was after a long illness.
    You know I am the same ... a needle and thread is very relaxing and helps remove stress.
    Blessings with Love
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.