This is my quest to tie up the loose ends. We have all done it....come within stitches of completing a project and gotten wooed away to another. It is almost like being an unfaithful tart when I put it that way! For whatever reason, we all have WIP's that we need that extra little encouragement to complete. So here it is! Join me in the WIP Completion Project!
To be part of the WIP Completion Project:
1. Post here info about your finishes and I will have a give away on
2. Comment to this POST ONLY - Not to worry/Hazel and Raven I got you covered from your earlier responses!
3. It is not necessary to post a link on your site to my site but you can.
4. It is not necessary to be a follower but you can.
5. Post a reply to this post about a project you've have in the pile for a least a year that finally finished it.
6. Your name will be added one time for each older project you finish between now and July 18th.
7. NEW - Post on your blog a before and after picture and let us all know about it.
8. Be sure to include your contact information.
9. All that random generator number stuff to select a winner!!!
I will have to provide an update of what the give a way will be since the idea just popped into my head this second! There I go again, starting something anew when I have a pile to still do! Just think how good you will feel to get one of those items done/completed/finished! Feel free to include any tidbit of info or story about your piece!
Now let's get stitching!