August 19, 2012

Please benefit from me getting sidetracked!


 
What is this? Pattern is striking.

Not sure about this either?   Pretty greens....

More pretty colors and a bumpy bit near the edge.

Look at this heap of a mess!
I am hosting a give-a-way.  You don't need to do anything but be a follower.   I will select three names from those who are my blog followers as of noon (east coast) on August 31st using the random number generator.    I will divide the goodies between the three names selected.  Winners will be announced on Labor Day (that's September 3rd here in the USA).  


I spy some favorite designers.   Barrick Samplers, Homespun Elegance, Victoria's Sampler, LHN, La-D-Da, maybe even an Ellen Chester pattern.








What possessed me to offer up some goodies?
I was looking for the buttons for Heart of America by LHN and well, ummmm, got sidetracked, and starting looking at my stash.  Looking at my stash turned into sorting my stash.  I decided to sort **with extreme honesty** through my stash, weeding out patterns, that although I love, I know I with never do.   An hour later, my sorting is your gain.  My stash is still S.T.A.B.L.E. (Stash That's Available Beyond Life Expectancy!!) but it is neater and more organized for sure. And I never did find that buttons.

7 comments:

  1. Well not that I need more stash but I really am just trying to help you out, honestly!! But who could resist such a temtation, please put me forward for this generous give away. Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please enter me in your stash reduction giveaway Robin. It looks like there are some amazing things in the basket. Every time I go through the stash I finid things that I need to stitch now :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG That is so generous, Thank you,

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing how easy it is to get distracted looking for something! Hopefully you're able to find those buttons, but as a follower, I'm happy with your sorting and weeding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stash reduction? You mean there is such a thing?

    Can't wait to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great giveaway - count me in! My stash is overflowing now but I'll gladly make a little room for more LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black/white pattern is called Houndstooth.

    :) Lynn in Alabama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.