I can lay now claim to -
- all single socks discarded - where do their mates go? or better yet, why do we keep the singles? do we think the mate will just return from a year long hiatus?
- enough dental floss, mini toothpaste tubes and mini mouthwash from the dentist to last 2 lifetimes or at least several vacations/retreats
- created new shower gels of Cucumber Melon/Plumeria and Plumeria/Vanilla Brown Sugar (I hope no one asks what the name of fragrances!)
- enough chapstick to last 3 winters or at least put one in every coat pocket and pocketbook
- created a rich body lotion of Eucerin/Gold Bond/Suave combo
- I didn't need to buy that new tube of concealer - I now know where three can be found
- several almost empty bottles of Covergirl and Clinique foundation make a lovely bottle 3/4 full of a the perfect winter shade of Clinique-Girl foundation
- two xerox boxes ready for Goodwill
- Q-Tips for the year
- half a recycling can full of empty tubes and bottles
- neat and orderly closet drawers
Shelves and drawers are getting cleaned, space is opening up, the wallet will be getting fatter. This must be the flip side of the one-woman mission to stimulate the economy. Shopping the stash!