November 12, 2017

And the stocking may be hung....

Work on my Christmas Stocking for William is coming along quick considering minimal stitching time in the last week.


I don't know what I was so intimated all these years to tackle a Shepherds Bush stocking.   EZ-PZ, large count/no cheaters, perle cotton coverage.  Busy weeks ahead, no pressure to complete but this is easier than anticipated.  Geez!  I hope everyone doesn't want one after seeing William's!

Thanks for stopping by and keep on stitching!



5 comments:

  1. Either they will, or they will see how huge it is and not want to have to fill it! Coming soon to my blog, the four I just got back from the finisher TODAY! Woohoo. Enjoy the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin: What a great start, the Shepherds Bush designs are so sweet, I love the stocking designs.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count on everyone wanting one Robin because they are so cute! I've done 7 and I agree...EZ-PZ! I could even do them in the car so that was a win-win!
    The talk by Doug Kreinik sounded interesting and the projects he brought were fabulous! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made good progress on the stocking. Enjoy the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute design...and nice fabric too! Of course everyone will want one.... but, you can always say they are reserved only for grandchildren! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.