August 29, 2010

So much to catch up on

I have really just laid back on my porch this morning with a nice cup o' joe and my laptop.   I have been checking in on all the blogs I follow.  So nice to see everyone's progress, learn of new babies and new puppies, vacations, finding give-a-ways along with some sad news of a father passing away.

I thought I had covered just about everything I missed and realized in over an hour, I have only caught up on the last 6 days worth of posts!  Not really though.......because I read through several postings on each blog and explored some of their links and finds. 

My stitching progress........not the original path I selected - motif by motif - but stitching the outlines has been just the no-brainer I needed....and it lets me see some progress which motivates me.   The rose petals are left over from the flower girl from the wedding on Friday and I threw them around the porch for a special breakfast with orange juice (in wine glasses) and pancakes and fresh fruit yesterday morning with my grandson (my son's stepson). 

This book is a present from my daughter.  Who knew my little state had so many places to shop for fabric and fibers!  ...some I have frequented already and some new ones too.  The individual listings varies as to how much info is included but it is a good reference and must to keep in the car.       

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I just read your most recent post. Your stitching project looks like fun. And relaxing on the porch sounds like a wonderful way to start the day! I look forward to following your stitching adventures.
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to sit back, breathe, relax and STITCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are resting and everything went ok...hope you had a wonderful day full of memories.
    I forgot to tell you that I am down 24.8 on ww. I thought for sure I had the last .2 last week but just held the same so I am hoping to get to 25 this week...keep your fingers crossed. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it took me so long to stop by, boy you have been busy with the wedding! Which dress did you end up wearing? Thank you so much for your generous gift away prize! What a great gift the book is, if only all the shops stay open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh beautiful wedding pictures! Your stitching looks great! Congrats on finding new stores to check out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.