November 11, 2006

The new fridge

Well it's like this, for my daughter and son-in-laws 10th wedding anniversary my husband and I decided to buy them a new refridgerator. Well they measured and remeasured to make sure the model they wanted would fit. Everything was good and delivery was set. I made the familar commute for north Philly for the arrival this morning. It is beautiful and I am thinking I should have got the new one and she should be getting my old one but hey what are parents for. So as I arrive and it is sitting in the dining room and not the kitchen I find there was one minor hitch in the whole deal. No one thought to measure the overall height. Several hours later, one less pantry closet later and the kitchen completely rearranged, all is well the world of chilling your food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.