September 6, 2009

Labor Day

I will Labor today on stitching! Salads are make, chicken is broiled, weather is beautiful!!!!


I will only stop to eat a few crabs and stop again later in the day to make homemade ice cream in my new ice cream maker!

I hope everyone relaxes and enjoys the day.....prepping for the gear up of the fall season.....

Pictured - my two favorite summertime stitching spots - the deck and the front porch! Love being outside and love that natural light!!!


Update, 8:30 p.m Monday.......stitched a bit yesterday between salads, crabs and enjoying family and friends.......but today, how good it feels to stitch the afternoon away. The batteries feel recharged! Would have stitched all morning too but I caught up on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.