October 25, 2009

Comment Moderation

I am so hopelessly computer illiterate!  I turned on the little "Comment Moderation" thingie that means I have to approve comments before they are posted which is a good thing.   Problem is I didn't know I did it or how or when.    See, that is the computer illiterate part......the part that appartently goes on these happy clicking binges and doesn't know what she has turned off or on.   Anyway, I am glad I did it and had wondered how to do it when I got the message on ther posted......comments will be reviewed by the moderator before posting......

1 comment:

  1. go into settings
    then comments
    then change your moderation
    and your word verification there (ps having the word verification cuts down on spam)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.