October 27, 2009

I need to make a decision

It is the economy? maybe......  I put out a Pay It Forward and have not gotten any interest.    I got me wondering if it is economics.   I listed I would name winners this weekend and so far no takers.   I don't want to not do my obligation (as a PIF winner!!) and not continue with the pay it forward concept but I think I may be pulling my offer until the spring.   I guess there is not a timeline for me to actually offer the PIF other than within 365 days.  Yeah, that's what I am doing.  Moving out for 6 months.   I have a Blogoversary coming up and that will generate more traffic and perhaps followers so check out my PIF in April 2010!  What I have bought so far certainly won't spoil.   lol!  This whole economic depression hit just as the last of the kids moved out so while $$'s are tight the utilities and food bill are lower.  That's not to say I am rolling around on a bed of money either.  We have tightened our belts like everyone.     Those 30 minutes showers kids take!  Putting a shirt in the dryer for 10 minutes to get the wrinkles out!  Not to mention their ravenous appetites.    I actually have a half quart of milk that will spoil vs. the gallon a day consumed previously.  If you have kids, you know what I mean.

So that's it.   I made the decision.  Stay tuned for a Pay It Forward in April 2010.  Hmmm, that may even give my time to stitch a little something something to include.......may give me time. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not getting interest in your PIF. :( Have you posted to your groups?

    I've only heard back from 3 of the PIF winners, so I guess they don't care they're winners either, lol

    For now, I'm working on putting those packages together, so you'll be getting yours soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is just a bad time of year. Everyone is already so tied up in exchanges and things and don't want to take on another one even though there is a time of 365 days to do it. Of course I am sure that part of it is money too! Times are so tuff right now. As for me, I have to set limits on PIF's and my limits are met at this time! LOL I am sure that you will get more response in the spring time though, maybe even me by that time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.