December 21, 2009

Darned Frog!

Time is short and posts are short.......all of the work I did on the current row of my sampler - a double row of inverted mosiac stitches - had to be frogged!    They stitches were to be places 2 threads apart and I placed them three threads apart.   I thought for half of a second perhaps I could compensate but realized instantly I would have to RIP-IT!  Darn darn darn!!!   I will re-work the two rows tonight after I wrap presents.
This only shows 7 sets of mosiac stitches.....work from the right to the left I had 14 sets done.    Oh well, like a carpenter, measure twice/cut once.    I need to count thrice and start once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.