December 8, 2009

Give-a-way received!!


What better way to end my day then to come home and find a PRIZE waiting for me!!??!! 
Carol, from the LinenStitcher blog sent me the Barrick Samplers leaflet that I won on her blog.    It is moving high on my to do list.   I will be sure to post a pix when I stitch it.   I hope Carol hasn't forgotten all about it by the time I get to it.  lol.  

I already have one leaflet from Barrick Samplers, the Squirrel's Tree.   I guess it shows I like Kathy's designs.

Although I don't dare start either tonight I am hoping for an hour or so of stitching time tonight.   Last night I was so tired that after my dinner consisting of vanilla-chocolate-and strawberry ice cream in a tall glass with 7-up, I only managed to get my stitching out and in hand but alas was too tired to stitch!!!

Thank you Carol for making my day.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! Glad the pattern arrived safely. I'm looking forward to stitching mine, and I'd love to see yours when you get to it, too.

    Congrats again, Robin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.