June 12, 2010

Oops! I was playing

And obviously got a little too click happy while looking at the template updates on eBlogger.....why must I dabble in what I don't know?????........I have said the "brown word" several times, fortunately I haven't progressed to the letter "f" yet............no time to figure out how to get back to the simple view I had..........busy day ahead......guild meeting followed by bridal shower and I have to wrap the present and shower myself first!   Oh the joy of too much to do and too little time.
Update - As for the shower present, as I wrapped the last peice and flipped it over I see that the sales girl did not pull off the price tag. So I unwrapped the first two and found one with and one without a price tag.   That'll teach me...check twice/wrap once.      I  love dressing up the package with a fancy ribbon and bow and other embellishments.   That is why I used dollar store paper because it is all about the bow!

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ "the brown word" phrase.

    The presents look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.