January 5, 2011

i-Challenge Day 5 - I did it, I did it!

It must be that Type A cursed personality or the internal perfectionist in me but I did it!  I managed to eek out a bit of Day 4 work to keep on track.    Although not a stitch was taken, I did work with fabric.   Since this is a different media than linen and floss and a different technique I count it as work completed on Day 4.  Yeah me!   I managed to cut out my pears and their stems and leaves.   I am not sure that this will be the final placement but when this project rolls around in my rotation.


Day 5 is a little quaker pinkeep that I picked up on a when a friend and I visted Williamsburg a couple years back. Again, it is something I have been wanting to start because I know when I see it, it will remind me of our time their together.



Happy Stitching all!

1 comment:

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.