May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day one and all

I have no special plans today but do hope to cross some things off my to-do list in the yard.   Not to worry, given the choice to lounge and do nothing or work in gardens, my choice is gardening.  I hope to finish up early and just chill from about 3:00 on.    My favorite weekend pastime - to shower up early evening and sit on my deck in my pj's with coffee (or a glass of Pinor Noir) and stitch and enjoy nature.  I only learned recently that the only way to make sure I stop putzing around in the dirt it to get myself all showered up ...otherwise I'd be tempted to just keep on fiddling in the dirt.  

I celebrated my Mother's Day early with a surprise visit from my son and daughter-in-law and lunch out last week.   My trip to Massachusetts last week was my annual Mother's Day weekend with my girls.  

I hope you all get to enjoy the day in the way you wish, whether it is with your children or your mother's, or with your feet up, or reading a book, or stitching ......whatever makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.