November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving All

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...my favorite holiday.  

It is a time to reflect on what we have to be grateful for.  Sure for some it will be the bowl games on TV but for me the togetherness is what I look forward to.   Two of three children and their families will be here.  And kids and dogs and a cat will be running everywhere!  It will be hectic/it will be wonderful/it will be exhausting.   There will be too much food and by late afternoon we will be in food comas and bodies will be napping on every piece of furniture.   After a bit of a rest, dessert will be enjoyed and we will settle in with some *spirited beverages* and a board game or card game and tons of laughter!  Somewhere in there, there will be stitching time for sure.


You won't find me out shopping on Black Friday but I will do some shopping on Small Business Saturday at local shops.

For now, I will count my blessings.  I will be grateful.  I will be thankful for what I have.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely plans ~ have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your family! We all have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.