January 31, 2016

Another Finish

This is a Heartstrings pattern by Pat Thode.    Four of us stitched this same pattern a few years back. And then this sat languishing in the basket with other unfinished finishes.


It was a fun piece to stitch and did stitch up relatively quick.  Even better, I am pleased with how well the finishing turned out.

Finishing was not too terribly difficult but it did take more than a few hours to do.  My friend Pat and I each worked on finishing our pieces while at Camp Wannasew earlier in the month.   It was good to do together...what I didn't think of she did and vice-versa.



Another check mark in the good old finished column.   Time to pack St. Nick away until next Christmas.

Happy stitching all.

7 comments:

  1. Robin it looks great! I'm planning on finishing mine next week in VA. Still not sure about the size of my cord. I may stitch a little on and take a picture. Maybe that will help decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting this Santa in finished form! I like how you finished him. Is he permanently attached to the stand or can he be removed for easier storage? Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and what a great finish .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Robin and a great finish!! Do you really have to put away until next Christmas???

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful and lovely finished. Love the detailed embellishments added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish! Santa looks amazing! And what a nice way to display!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.