August 17, 2020

Launching something new


Oh boy, I am going down that rabbit hole again.   I am going to start something new.   I am going to start posting a Wordless Wednesday because sometime we need no words.  Right?    There will be no theme.  Just photos of things I have seen that day or week; something that has caught me eye; whatever may be going on in my life at that time.  

Complete randomness of content and maybe even completely random Wednesday's since half the time I do not know what day of the week it is until I look at my watch.  

No explanation but that doesn't mean you leave a comment and ask a question.    And more than once in the past  I have had these great schemes that I am all about but they end up being short-lived.  

We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. Robin: What a grand Idea I am a fan of taking photos.
    I am looking forward to seeing your posts on wordless Wednesday.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.