November 10, 2020

Grateful in November

For November I am  following something I saw on InstaGram.   For each day of the month I acknowledged something I am grateful for.    I truly believe in the power of positive thinking.     There is negativity everywhere and I think the more we look around the more we see that have to be grateful for and the more positive a person can become.

These are not in an order of importance.   So far this month I have laid in bed each night and thought about the day and based on what transpired each day I choose and often listed the first thing that came to mind -

November 1st -  Gentle rainfall

November 2nd - Friends

November 3rd - The freedom to cast my vote

November 4th - Children

November 5th - Retirement

November 6th - Walking in the crisp air

November 7th - Stitching day with friends

November 8th - Unseasonable warm weather in November

November 9th - The smell of line-dried sheets on the bed

My point is easily proved.   All around each of us are things we take for granted that we can be grateful for......... big and small, physical and not physical, tangible or felt....

I will repost the completed list at the end of the month.

I plan to keep it going.   Maybe it will be a new habit that I continue with long after November.

Thanks for stopping by.   Keep safe, stay healthy and keep on stitching.


5 comments:

  1. What a great idea and post! We do need to be more positive and thankful for the simple pleasures of life. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea Robin. You are so right. We have plenty to be grateful for.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, and you are so right. We all have plenty to be grateful for! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. My same exact sentiments. As the saying goes 'Every Day May Not be Good but There is Something Good in Every Day.' I have been and always will
    be forever grateful and thankful for everything in my life.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well put, Robin! I am grateful for the people I have "met" through blogs. And I really like your new blog header. What an awesome work space!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.