Here's how this award words. The rules are simple:
- One must accept the award
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Paste the award on your blog.
- Write 10 things about yourself others might not know
- Pass the award on to 10 others.
So, I have done #1, #2, #3 and #4 above. Now for #5.... I don't know that there are ten facts, let alone interesting facts about me to share! I don't think of myself at interesting but I will try. The rules don't say they have to be interested, just facts.....lol!
- My right shoulder is lower than my left. My children love to poke fun acting like Igor with arm dragging. It is NOT that noticable but required four years of corrective gym instead of regular gym....which I believe only made it worse!
- I have only live in 3 houses in my lifetime, all within an 8 mile radius. Four is you count the one I moved from before I was two so I don't remember it.
- I love watching Design Star and Project Runway.
- I was addicted to HGTV long before Extreme Makeover ever existed.
- I had 5 years of Latin in high school - started in 8 grade. (Boring fact!)
- I believe I am a little OCD. Realizing this when I noticed I clean my desk at work 5 times a day putting away all the pencils, paper clips, etc. to have a clean work area.
- I love Craftsman Style homes and my dream is to live in one some day.
- I have never been pulled over by a police officer and would probably pee my pants if I were stopped! TMI TMI! (Gosh - I hope I don't jinx myself!!)
- I am a left-hander person in a right-handed world.
- When I do things, like painting a room, cooking on the grill, playing shuffle board, I put my free hand behind my back which is a source of great amusement to my children. I blame it on my father making me sit on my right hand at dinner so I would use it to help get the food on my fork!
And if I thought #5 was hard......here are my nominations in no particular order. This is hard because there are so many sites I enjoy following and learn from. If only I could nominate more, my list of favs is a long one. Like Belinda who nominated me, I considered writing something about each one but my comments would be a string of kudos and praises. I so enjoy my time at each of the sites of these incredibily gifted and talented and generous people and hope you will too. Check them out!