Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A finish at last

I have been stealing a few minutes here and there to get a stitch or a dozen in on the 2011 i-Challenge. So little to show for over four months of stitching!!! I have already reported two of the 15 finished and need to take some photos of my progress on the other couple I have been concentrating on. You know how some projects travel easier or stitch easier and some require more concentration? Well with stitching with others, I have had to put some of the more tedious projects aside. It is just like reading....sometimes you want to be entertained and be taken away and not have to think all that hard about it....other times we are up for the challenge.







Now I've got this brilliant idea that I need to take monofilament and quilt the top to make each piece of candy pop.   But I tend to get these great brainstorms that don't seem to pan out in real life as they do in my mind.  For now, I just want to gobble up the one with the raspberry swirl on the top.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oooo, I love this!!! :)