May 10, 2011

Oh where have I been????

When the weather warms, I am drawn outside. I arrived home from a 5K to find this in my driveway. It's a good thing. Much better than picking 80 bags, four or five at a time during my lunch hour. I have managed to move about half of it so far.

Remember that ugly side garden, well here is it again, coming along. I want to plant a pink Dogwood in this area back toward the white Dogwood.  I'd really like to eliminate the sidewalk to no-where.   It used to go to a side entrance to the insurance office of the former owner.   Well many mortgage payments later and a few renuvations later, the door is walled over on the inside and is a wall in my walkin closet. 
 Here's another use for my rain boots.  They keep blowing over in the wind so I think I need to weight them down with some rocks.   Behind them is the mess left from a bird trying to build a next on my front porch.
 These are incredible.   These are the wildflower seeds left over from the shower favors for my d-in-l's shower last summer.   Since this photo, they have grown another FOOT!  I see they are camoflaging my bird bath.


     Not much stitching going on for a few weeks but still good things happening.  Next to stitching, I love betting my hands into the soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.