May 10, 2011

A finish at last

I have been stealing a few minutes here and there to get a stitch or  dozen in on the 2011 i-Challenge. So little to show for over four months of stitching!!! I have already reported two of the 15 finished and need to take some photos of my progress on the other couple I have been concentrating on. You know how some projects travel easier or stitch easier and some require more concentration? Well with stitching with others, I have had to put some of the more tedious projects aside. It is just like reading.





Now I've got this brilliant idea that I need to take monofilament and quilt the top to make each piece of candy pop.   But I tend to get these great brainstorms that don't seem to pan out in real life.  For now, I just want to gobble up the one with the raspberry swirl on the top.

1 comment:

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.