June 2, 2012

Link of Interest

I came across this somewhere....you know....we crafters jump on and off the different stitching websites so I don't remember where I found it but thought it was something nice to share.   Each Wednesday, Norden Crafts will be featuring a different designer and a different brick and mortar shop.   Check out the first in the series.   It features Diane Williams of LHN and In Stitches in Alexandria, VA.   Just a hop, skip and a jump from Woodlawn.....and worth the side trip if you are fortunate enough to travel to Woodlawn.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this Robin! I enjoyed reading about Diane Williams. I love her charts. She even included a freebie at their end of her Q & A section. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.