I am not going to post photos of my purchases as they don't do justice to the patterns. (and there is a little Apple Update frustration going on here) Thanks to the purchase of many a skein of WDW that put me over the top.....I now hold the title until our next trip as the Winner of the biggest economy booster of the trip. Oh well, someone's got to hold the title. We think we need to create a Biscournu to pass to from winner to winner each year.....let's put that on our to-do list of projects. So here you go.....
- Blackbird Designs - In Friendship's Way
- SamSarah's - Fresh Melon
- Hands On Design - Square-ology - Hands and Buttons which was in our welcome packet (Thank you Salty Yarns!)
- Sullivan's Petites Scissors
- Scarlett House - Polka Dots & Alphabets and the red dotted fabric
- Hooked on Rugs - Water Melon Design - my first punch needle and I am anxious to start
- Lizzie Kate's - Hip Hop and A Little Boo. Both of which are complete kits
- Two more Lizzie Kate's - Halloween Rules and Christmas Rules
- Quite a handful of Week's Dye Works threads as lamented above
- Miniature Wooden Tool Box for stitching and attaching from of the Lizzie Kate seasonal charts I bought
Of course I started something new......here's is my progress on Cornwall Cottage by Rosewood Manor. (Photo finally added after fussing about with an OS updates. Why to they change how you used to do things?) Anyway, it is such a fabulously charted piece and the reason for my 27 skeins of Weeks Dye Works!!! I've had this one in my stash for about a year and planned the start for this retreat. I am happy with the progress......pretty close to completed the whole first page of 12 this weekend. Now as for the other 11 pages.....hm hum, may be 11 or more months before I finish it.
After five days of friends and stitching pleasure, I was brought back to reality with laundry and cleaning. This is the first time I have ever ever ever gone away that I didn't clean the entire house first. My excuse is that I worked until 8:30 on the last night before vacation.....how does that ever make sense that we have to work extra hours to get time off??
Amazingly while I was picking up sticks in the yard, swiffering and sweeeping the house and running washer, dryer and dishwasher all I could think of was sitting on my chair catching up on Grey's Anatomy, Outlander and Orphan Back and stitching....as if I haven't had my fill the last five days. A few more stitches on my Cornwall Cottage and then I will resume my guild SAL to be on target when the next meeting rolls around.