December 13, 2009

This week's stitching progress

Little to show but I am moving forward. 




First, my progress on Jeannette Douglas Stitching Album.   This is Mosiac Muse chapter.   I love the way the mosiac stitches are looking across the top.   A single column looks like nothing but when you see several columns and let the floss do it's magic.....viola!  The photo does not do it justice!

Next, the progress on my side three of the Petite Sampling Etui.   Again the camera does not catch all the color changes in the border that seem to be taking me forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your nice comment. Was your mother named Mary and was called Mamie or was her name Mamie? I named my blog after my great grandmother Mamie, she was really a Mary but called Mamie....it is an unusual name so I'm glad to read about someone else named Mamie.
    I love your stitching. I opened up the pictures to get a closer look and that is some amazing stitching...it must take a lot of patience!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.