January 27, 2010

Excitement!

I have been up since 4:15 a.m. and only stitched a couple dozen stitches.   I have been busy cleaning up the kitchen and doing laundry for today I am on my way to New England...........bbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!    I was up past 11 chattering away with my daughter about my pending visit.   She made settlement on her first home last Friday and my other daughter and I are on our way to help her move in.   We are so excited for her and the time together.  

We should be there between 3 and 4 tomorrow afternoon.   What what what?  2 days to get there.   Oh no!  The  adventure starts today.   I packed the car last night and straight from work today, I will go directly to daughter #1's (D#1) house for the night and then in the morning she and I will start our 350 mile trek north.   I am not sure if spending the night is Philly really makes the trip any faster but it sure adds to the fun.  

I have a new Flip Video camera and hope to be able to create a montage of flim clips of the adventure and hope to figure out how to post them.   Most likely I will think about the camera after each opportunity has long since presented itself.   Like last night, I thought to get the camera out AFTER the car was loaded.

D#2 has a surprise for us tomorrow night.....when discussing arrival time....she said she has something arranged for us to do at 6 p.m.    I can't wait. 

and there are at least two stitching projects with their various and sundry supplies securely packed to the trip.   Moving aside, there will be crafting time with my two favorite stitchers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.